Saturday, March 29, 2008

G. Diddy Makes His 1st Statement

Let me start with this question...How is there a teen pregnancy problem? Seriously...conception is NOT that easy. Anyway, I learned three things from this experience; (1) persistence pays off (2) science works (3) and science is expensive...

Now that we are expecting I am VERY excited! I cannot wait until late October when I get to become a dad. I've already experienced massive change since witnessing the "+" sign across the wand. There is a sense of responsibility and anxiety that is much greater than before. Memo to Mandy: the best way for me to deal with this new stress is to play MANY rounds of golf and preferably 3-5x/week. Just kidding (unless you weren't). I know everything will be fine, and in a weird way I like the new stresses.

OK...let's discuss this ballet thing. First of all, I have to say ask...who the hell thinks men dancing, twirling and stretching while showing their junk is art? WOW! The next ballet will involve Johnny Walker, a flask, $250 in $1 bills and an ipod. And yes...Mandy did give me the out, but I know how to translate "the out"...it means suit up and take me to the ballet. I did enjoy spending time with Mandy and I'll do it again, only next time I will review the male dancers wardrobe prior to going.

I must tell you all that I love how excited Mandy is about this. I've known her for 11 years and have never seen her this happy...and that is my favorite part. Oh yeah...please do not send any books relating to pregnancy topics. Mandy already has 16 of them...and has read them all...twice!
That's all for now. I will pipe in again some other time. Maybe around Masters week. Hey, that reminds me, what do you all think about the name Tiger, Hogan, or Arnie?

No comments: