Monday, March 9, 2009

yes, we are still alive!

Hello out there! I know that it has been a WHILE since I have been on here. So, let me bring you up to date. Thank you Rachel for posting the announcement of Cooper! Without her, some of you might be wondering if that kid ever came out of me. And, believe me, by the end, I was wondering the same thing! I will bring everyone up to speed on the life of Cooper Johnson Michael.


This was take
n September 
21. With only one mor
e week of work to go, I thou
ght I was pretty close. Hah!
These were on the 17 of October. I think that was a Friday night. Oh so ready. Let me tell you that in the last 2 weeks of being pregnant, I walked for hours trying to get that kid out of me. Just hoping that pounding the pavement was going to kick start something.

No comments: